Archived Topic

Kennan McCardell

by Cougarpoke · 11/16/2009

Advertisement
C
Cougarpoke
I am sorry, but the Mtn. has sunk to a whole new level. I have never been impressed with the Mtn. but have always enjoyed the fact that there is one channel that shows all the games for the most part. I have even been able to ignore how bad Bates and Christensen are. But, on Saturday, it pained my soul to watch former pro reciever Kennan McCardell hammer the broadcast. He was so bad I was forced to mute his commentary. Can't the Mtn. come up with someone who has a little personality? My gosh, no wonder we are the laughing stock of college football...sheesh. Can't we form a new league with all the good teams and an ESPN TV contract?
Y
Y&Brit
How many people would watch the WACchannel? It sounds like a dodgy program to me!
C
CAFB_04-12
was he the black dude sideline reporter? Agree. What happened to Sammy Linebaugh?
S
snoscythe
At least get someone I don't mind looking at even when I can't stand to listen to them.



Some ideas:



http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/29471-carrie-p/1258146609_carrie-prejean-290.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://www.mensxp.com/Resources/PhotoGallery/Aj-Cook-1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/06/23-End/Jason-bateman-michael-bluth.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



You get the idea.....
C
cachevalleycougar
Keenan was definitely hard to sit through, and Ari still slaughters BYU players' names. You'd think Fowler would jump in and help him out between breaks or something!
Advertisement
B
BYUTIME
snoscythe wrote:
At least get someone I don't mind looking at even when I can't stand to listen to them.



Some ideas:



http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/06/23-End/Jason-bateman-michael-bluth.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



You get the idea.....


He is hot, but not sure why you can't stand to listen to him.


Cotton McKnight: I'm being told that Average Joe's does not have enough players and will be forfeiting the championship match.

Pepper Brooks: It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for 'em.
S
snoscythe
BYUTIME wrote:
He is hot, but not sure why you can't stand to listen to him.


It was intended as a self-congratulatory TIC poke at my own avatar.
P
ProV1
Sorry, sno, from what I've seen so far from the MTN they'd end up hiring Kitty.

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/210/ad6fm2.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
Thanks Prov1. You just made me snicker in an Estate Tax course--a feat previously thought to be impossible. The downside is that the professor has to know I was not taking copious notes at the time. No one laughs in that class.



Glasses on, hair-up, lights off.
B
BYUTIME
snoscythe wrote:
Thanks Prov1. You just made me snicker in an Estate Tax course--a feat previously thought to be impossible. The downside is that the professor has to know I was not taking copious notes at the time. No one laughs in that class.



Glasses on, hair-up, lights off.


What, really, you don't find the generation-skipping transfer tax humorous? What about the unified credit?
Advertisement
B
BYUTIME
snoscythe wrote:
He is hot, but not sure why you can't stand to listen to him.


It was intended as a self-congratulatory TIC poke at my own avatar.


Well, then you're a blowhard.
C
cougsnspurs4life
snoscythe wrote:
Thanks Prov1. You just made me snicker in an Estate Tax course--a feat previously thought to be impossible. The downside is that the professor has to know I was not taking copious notes at the time. No one laughs in that class.



Glasses on, hair-up, lights off.




It still seems like there is some light coming from under the door!
M
Metallicat
I really couldn't care less about the commentating. All I know is that I've watched every game this year and so I'm happy. Though, I must admit that if Kate Beckinsale were the side line reporter I'd watch replays of her reports. Afterall, if they ever make a movie about my life she will play my wife. :blush:
B
bostoncoug
I have been muting the Mtn. commentary and listening Wrubell and Lyons on KSL. Last week there was a perfect sync, I didn't need to pause or anything!!! I did listen to McCardell's interview of Bronco, and it was painful. If you live out of state, you could always listen online at ksl.com.



Thanks for the AD quotes:



"Don't make fun of him...... There are Dozens of us..... DOZENS OF US!!!!!!!!" :P
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.