A
AmmonCougar1Living in Idaho Falls is interesting because while I would say the majority of college football fans I know are BYU fans, there are still a fair share of BSU and Utah fans. (Probably 50%BYU, 30%BSU and 20%Utah) Point being there are plenty to give BYU fans a hard time when we lose. Before the Utah game the Utah fans were non-existent in their predictions of dominance. After the game they have been most obnoxious about their victory. BSU on the other hand were arrogant about their team prior to the game and have been almost apologetic all night long in my texts and FB posts. They are embarassed for me and almost sad that their win was so pathetic.
That is all.
Go Cougs!!!
J. Child
Ammon, ID
ps. Why am I so worried about Hawaii now with Chow at the helm? Shouldn't we roll them?
That is all.
Go Cougs!!!
J. Child
Ammon, ID
ps. Why am I so worried about Hawaii now with Chow at the helm? Shouldn't we roll them?

