Archived Topic

Start Lark, Start Lark!

by cougfan84 · 9/21/2012

Advertisement
C
cougfan84
Someone needs to get a "Start Lark" Chant going at the Hawaii game.
C
cougarsunited
cougfan84 wrote:
Someone needs to get a "Start Lark" Chant going at the Hawaii game.


Are you his mother? That's pretty much the only reason I can imagine why you would utter such nonsense... It makes absolutely no sense to now go with Lark, although he should be the backup to Hill
S
snoscythe
I expected this from longtime Lark promoters fifthqb and jacksonman, but I am a bit surprised that anyone else is calling for Lark over Hill.



If the coaches thought Lark gave BYU a better shot at winning, why did Hill get the call last night? Even the commentators on the broadcast knew Hill was the guy, so much so that even when Lark did get a snap, they didn't bother noticing and called him "Hill" all 40 seconds he was on the field last night.
R
rblack
I would agree with the above if Hill wasn't an option. Since he is Hill needs to start. However, I would start Ansah at quarterback before I would start a less than healthy Nelson again.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.