T
tripwireHawaii
Utah St
Oregon St
@Notre Dame
@Georgia Tech
I am not predicting that they lose all of them, but I think it is a real possibility.
Hawaii is hard to read because they have lost badly to USC and beat Lamar (whoever the hell that is). It will be interesting to see how they do against a good Nevada team this week. Either way Hawaii always scares me. At least it's not on the islands this year.
Utah St is no joke anymore. They have built a pretty solid program in Logan and I don't think this is going to be an easy game.
Oregon St weirdly has only played one game this year wherein they beat Wisconsin. I think they are better this year than last year.
Notre Dame is a legit top 10 team and I think we get killed in this game.
Georgia Tech is a pretty good team as well. The D might keep us in this game but it's by no means going to be easy.
It's going to be a tough road ahead for the Cougars. The good news is the last three games should be easy wins, assuming they don't completely implode.
Utah St
Oregon St
@Notre Dame
@Georgia Tech
I am not predicting that they lose all of them, but I think it is a real possibility.
Hawaii is hard to read because they have lost badly to USC and beat Lamar (whoever the hell that is). It will be interesting to see how they do against a good Nevada team this week. Either way Hawaii always scares me. At least it's not on the islands this year.
Utah St is no joke anymore. They have built a pretty solid program in Logan and I don't think this is going to be an easy game.
Oregon St weirdly has only played one game this year wherein they beat Wisconsin. I think they are better this year than last year.
Notre Dame is a legit top 10 team and I think we get killed in this game.
Georgia Tech is a pretty good team as well. The D might keep us in this game but it's by no means going to be easy.
It's going to be a tough road ahead for the Cougars. The good news is the last three games should be easy wins, assuming they don't completely implode.

