Archived Topic

Defensive stat that no one is talking about

by Y 4 Ever · 9/21/2012

Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
The d has been awesome. I don't remember seeing the d look this dominant. Ever. But there is one key thing that they font do well, and that is create turnovers.



The d has now gone two whole games without creating a single turnover. A turnover in either game could very likely have resulted in a win. Bronco needs to spend some time practicing stripping the ball, and kaveinga needs to get some stickum on his fingers.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BroncoBot
I'll take the defense that is keeping teams out of the endzone over the one that creates turnovers. Both would be nice though.
C
Cougs_Rule
Good point. But then what would our O have done with it? A big Squadouche nothin, withRiley in.
G
Gunk
A TO would have been great. We almost had a couple today, but I will take shutting a team out on the goal line over creating the occasional TO.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Y 4 Ever
Gunk wrote:
A TO would have been great. We almost had a couple today, but I will take shutting a team out on the goal line over creating the occasional TO.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Maybe I'm unreasonable, but I want both.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
G
Gunk
Y 4 Ever wrote:
A TO would have been great. We almost had a couple today, but I will take shutting a team out on the goal line over creating the occasional TO.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Maybe I'm unreasonable, but I want both.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Me too, no question.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.