Archived Topic

Riley is a stand up guy.

by SpiffCoug · 9/21/2012

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
That was nice of Riley Nelson to have such a sucky game so the coaches could bench him and make way for the Taysom Hill era to begin.
B
BroncoBot
SpiffCoug wrote:
That was nice of Riley Nelson to have such a sucky game so the coaches could bench him and make way for the Taysom Hill era to begin.

lol. It's one of those night where I can either go to bed laughing that I watched the entire game just to see BYU give another game away, or cry quietly to myself. So I enjoy the comic relief spiff.
B
BerliNY
SpiffCoug wrote:
That was nice of Riley Nelson to have such a sucky game so the coaches could bench him and make way for the Taysom Hill era to begin.


Apparently you haven't heard that bronco just announced that Riley will start next week.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.