Archived Topic

Pre-season expectations

by mizzoucoug · 9/21/2012

Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
It's sad that even after everyone's downgraded expectations for the year that we are still disappointed. I mean I expected 2-3 TD's/game and nothing more. I never thought I'd have to lower the bar even further.



So for the 3rd year in a row we get to say "at least __________ will get some reps for our tough schedule next year!"



Here's to some coaching changes at some point.
S
SpiffCoug
YES! Another year looking to the future. This is awesome.
W
Wolverine
So this is what it feels like to be a Chicago Cubs fan...I get it now.
S
SpiffCoug
Wolverine wrote:
So this is what it feels like to be a Chicago Cubs fan...I get it now.

Then this sucks.
B
BerliNY
mizzoucoug wrote:
It's sad that even after everyone's downgraded expectations for the year that we are still disappointed. I mean I expected 2-3 TD's/game and nothing more. I never thought I'd have to lower the bar even further.



So for the 3rd year in a row we get to say "at least __________ will get some reps for our tough schedule next year!"



Here's to some coaching changes at some point.


2-3 TDs a game and we're undefeated right now.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
BerliNY wrote:
It's sad that even after everyone's downgraded expectations for the year that we are still disappointed. I mean I expected 2-3 TD's/game and nothing more. I never thought I'd have to lower the bar even further.



So for the 3rd year in a row we get to say "at least __________ will get some reps for our tough schedule next year!"



Here's to some coaching changes at some point.


2-3 TDs a game and we're undefeated right now.

No turnovers and we are undefeated right now.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.