Archived Topic

i never thought I would say this but

by Y 4 Ever · 9/21/2012

Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
I HATE our offense and I don't think we are going to score in this game.



Cannot believe we have less than 70 yards at halftime. Cannot believe that our stupid o line got a 15 yard penalty when we were at the 1 yard line. Cannot believe riley nelson is still playing.



This is a pathetic display.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
K
KingCoug
All I can say is, if Nelson turns the ball over again, we better see Lark or Hill.
S
Schmoe
KingCoug wrote:
All I can say is, if Nelson turns the ball over again, we better see Lark or Hill.


How about, if our O-line double-teams a tackle and lets another go free, we better replace all five.
M
mizzoucoug
3 years running with a horrible offense. 2010, 11, and 12 were all anemic, embarrassing offensive teams. WTF has happened to this program and at what point to Bronco take over the offense?
K
KingCoug
Schmoe wrote:


How about, if our O-line double-teams a tackle and lets another go free, we better replace all five.


I think Weber will be gone but not until the end of the year.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.