Archived Topic

If Riley starts the 2nd half

by mizzoucoug · 9/21/2012

Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
I will be convinced that Bronco literally does not care about the outcome of this game but rather how the benching would affect "a fine young man."
T
tripwire
I've been one of Riley's vigorous defenders on this board but I am now admitting that I was wrong. Something needs to change with this offense or it's going to be a very long season. thank goodness we got BSU in a down year and we have a good defense or this game would already be a blowout
K
KingCoug
At the very least, if Nelson turns the ball over again, we should see Lark or Hill.
J
jacksonman
If Nelson steps on the field again this half, I will be convinced that:



a) Bronco really has no idea about offense and isn't involved enough in the O to be the Head Coach; OR

b) Bronco is too prideful to pull Riley after the Heaps debacle last year; OR

c) Bronco really doesn't care about winning; OR

d) Bronco is having an affair with Riley.



There are no other explanations!
M
mizzoucoug
Bronco needs to go if Riley goes out there again.
Advertisement
C
cougman
Dear Heavens this is atrocious.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.