Archived Topic

BYU vs. Boise game thread

by mizzoucoug · 9/21/2012

Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
Ah ha! The option! I bet you never saw that one on game film Boise!
K
KingCoug
It's not on JustinTV for some reason. Anyone have a link to watch it online???



(Got it. Thanks!)
S
stuckinbig10country
The OL can't even block on a QB sneak...this is bad
S
stuckinbig10country
KingCoug wrote:
It's not on JustinTV for some reason. Anyone have a link to watch it online???


Check your inbox
M
mizzoucoug
Ah, "attack mode." I can't wait until BYU's offense is described that way again some day. We can dream.
Advertisement
S
stuckinbig10country
Sadly the BSU run game is better than everyone else we've played. They probably have almost as much as Utah did last week already.
M
mizzoucoug
Gotta capitalize. No more wussy playcalling Doman--let's go for it.
S
stuckinbig10country
Defense looked like they were disinterested early in that drive. Picked it up.
F
frdbtr
I'd be interested in a game link if someone wants to share. Thanks in advance.
S
stuckinbig10country
Maybe this is why the roll out wasn't used last week. Two roll outs, two almost sacks.
Advertisement
S
stuckinbig10country
frdbtr wrote:
I'd be interested in a game link if someone wants to share. Thanks in advance.


Inbox
B
Brayden Green
bump coverage. we are screwed.
M
mizzoucoug
Well the special teams looks good and so does the D. I won't say anything about the O.
S
stuckinbig10country
BlueIsBetter wrote:
bump coverage. we are screwed.


Hoffman got off of it ok, throw was too high.
D
dank80
Punt coverage has looked great. We could be seeing a lot of it tonight.
Advertisement
N
nashdoi
Can I get the link also....Thanks in advance!
B
Brayden Green
stuckinbig10country wrote:
bump coverage. we are screwed.


Hoffman got off of it ok, throw was too high.


Yes, throw was too high. Hoff STRUGGLES against the bump.
M
mizzoucoug
Come on Bronco we need you to spice up the O like you do the D. This is sad.
M
mizzoucoug
LET"S GO! Short field has to = points!
S
stuckinbig10country
nashdoi wrote:
Can I get the link also....Thanks in advance!


Inbox
Page 1 of 14
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.