Archived Topic

Is it sad...

by mizzoucoug · 9/20/2012

Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
that I will be pleased with the season if nobody blows us out? Bronco seems to get lit up at least 1x a year and I will deem that a step in the right direction if we can at least compete in every game this season. I think our 9-10 gimme win season will look a little better than the last ones because of this.
C
Cougs_Rule
My prediction now is that GT is the blow out loss. After a struggle and loss to ND, BYU will be tired and a bit emotionally deflated from a season that "could have been" AND GT has a fairly explosive offense.
L
Lawboy
GT is explosive? Sure they are.



Signed the Virginia Tech team that just lost at awful Pitt.



That's like saying BYU is explosive after they played HAwaii, and ignoring the Texas game.
T
tmoney35
I don't think the team that runs the ball almost exclusively is going to be the one to blow us out
G
Gunk
mizzoucoug wrote:
that I will be pleased with the season if nobody blows us out? Bronco seems to get lit up at least 1x a year and I will deem that a step in the right direction if we can at least compete in every game this season. I think our 9-10 gimme win season will look a little better than the last ones because of this.


That's sad... :~(
Advertisement
M
Mars
Notre Dame might be the biggest blowout loss.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jacksonman
We don't play any explosive offenses except for BSU. If we get blown out, it will be BSU or Notre Dame.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.