Archived Topic

Gameday.... tomorrow!!!!

by BroncoBot · 9/20/2012

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
I dont' know about all of ya'll, but it will be nice to talk about something other than the utah game and how the world is about to end. Big opportunity for BYU tomorrow. Would LOVE to come out of Boise with a win.
K
KingCoug
Reality Prediction:



Boise State - 23



BYU - 21





Homer Prediction:



BYU - 17



Boise State - 13
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
I see this game as another battle of getting over and under the 24 mark. I think our offense can get there, barely. I think our defense will keep them under, barely, but I think we've got their number. I say BYU 24 to 20. They will score on us, but I think we can keep it under control. This should be a fun one to watch. BSU should watch out, 'tree, KVN, Kaveinga, Sorenson, and company are coming to town!!! I see a defensive highlight of the year in this one.
Y
Y 4 Ever
Can't wait til gamedays over so we can get back to talking about suspender boy.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
BroncoBot wrote:
I dont' know about all of ya'll, but it will be nice to talk about something other than the utah game and how the world is about to end. Big opportunity for BYU tomorrow. Would LOVE to come out of Boise with a win.


This. SIMPLY THIS.



*



:)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
scott715
I think it will be a defensive struggle. RN will be replaced sometime during the game. We will find out if Lark has it or not.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.