Archived Topic

You might throw up in your mouth a little

by MTM · 9/19/2012

Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Actually, I think it is funny. Never make a bet you aren't willing to honor if you lose. I would have never made that bet because I couldn't wear that shirt if I lost the bet.
P
Phatgreen
He's gonna have to go talk to his bishop now.
G
Guest
That's pretty funny.
Y
Y 4 Ever
See, THIS is what rivals are supposed to do. Fun banter, silly bets, etc. Not the ridiculous extremes that the d-bag :utard: pirates have pushed it to.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
MTM wrote:
I guess John Beck lost a bet to Brice McCain



http://pics.lockerz.com/s/245834346" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Who would have thought that wearing a Utah shirt would make him look so small and vulnerable! ;)
M
MTM
Y 4 Ever wrote:
See, THIS is what rivals are supposed to do. Fun banter, silly bets, etc.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Agreed.



I don’t get the hate on either side.



When I was a student maybe the Y would get painted red or I remember the fountain in front of our Student Services building was filled with blue dye. Stuff that was harmless for the most part.
Y
Y 4 Ever
MTM wrote:
See, THIS is what rivals are supposed to do. Fun banter, silly bets, etc.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Agreed.



I don’t get the hate on either side.



When I was a student maybe the Y would get painted red or I remember the fountain in front of our Student Services building was filled with blue dye. Stuff that was harmless for the most part.


Ya, that's just good old fashioned pretty much harmless fun. That is what a rivalry is supposed to be about, not religious slurs and verbal abuse and outright hatred.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.