B
Brayden GreenComing to a thread near you!
I love that last year after the game people were out after the quarterback with torches and pitchforks, and this year it is:
"Sure the qb could have played better, but pin this loss on the offensive line..." (My words last year) .... AND YOU ALL WERE OBLIVIOUS TO THAT!!!
Now we have people out in full force picketing the lines with "The Oline must die. Fire Weber!"
Well, which one is it?
(BTW, I completely agree that it is the offensive line that is the primary unit not functioning, and that Riley is one of many wheels that isn't working, as I said last year. It's just too bad that we had to drive away a quality qb because some of you couldn't see the forest for all the trees. I was on here a year ago exactly battling back the ranks of "Heaps sucks, he had plenty of time! The Oline is great! Time for a change at qb!" And now suddenly there is none of that?).
And for all of you that preach the PER doctrine... what do you have to say about a 111 PER for a Senior starting qb? 89.2 at halftime?
I love that last year after the game people were out after the quarterback with torches and pitchforks, and this year it is:
"Sure the qb could have played better, but pin this loss on the offensive line..." (My words last year) .... AND YOU ALL WERE OBLIVIOUS TO THAT!!!
Now we have people out in full force picketing the lines with "The Oline must die. Fire Weber!"
Well, which one is it?
(BTW, I completely agree that it is the offensive line that is the primary unit not functioning, and that Riley is one of many wheels that isn't working, as I said last year. It's just too bad that we had to drive away a quality qb because some of you couldn't see the forest for all the trees. I was on here a year ago exactly battling back the ranks of "Heaps sucks, he had plenty of time! The Oline is great! Time for a change at qb!" And now suddenly there is none of that?).
And for all of you that preach the PER doctrine... what do you have to say about a 111 PER for a Senior starting qb? 89.2 at halftime?

