Archived Topic

Long time since Y wins, U loses in same week

by byutx · 11/15/2009

Advertisement
B
byutx
It's been a while since I've had the "we won, you lost" kind of joy.



Last time was our win over the U in 2007. Outside head-to-head matchups, the last time it happened was Sept. 22, 2007 when we whipped AFA 31-6 and Utah lost @ UNLV 27-0. THAT was a great day!
B
BroncoBot
byutx wrote:
It's been a while since I've had the "we won, you lost" kind of joy.



Last time was our win over the U in 2007. Outside head-to-head matchups, the last time it happened was Sept. 22, 2007 when we whipped AFA 31-6 and Utah lost @ UNLV 27-0. THAT was a great day!


What a day that was. And I was living in SLC at the time and could relish Monday morning with the ute fans.
Y
Y&Brit
It was hard to enjoy rubbing it in their faces since there weren't very many ute fans that week, they generally only become 'ute fans' when they win or after the Y game
M
Mars


I wish we could say this EVERY week.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.