Archived Topic

Is Weber fired yet? Also, when is Bball?

by Brayden Green · 9/16/2012

Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
I like watching coaches that know what they are doing, and use practice times and manage games appropriately.



54 more days to BASKETBALL!!!



Until then, let's get STOMPED by some average teams, and then STOMP up on some SUNBELT/WAC ONES!!!





Yeah baby!!!
K
KingCoug
Yes, Weber needs to go.





Basketball? Pffffff. Still plenty of football left.
C
Cougs_Rule
Weber is a good man and proving to be an average coach, unworthy of this position. A grad asst could get these results. He might be loved by his players but they are not consistently performing. Jaime hill was fired for as little.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
R
runbyu1
Agreed. We haven't seen great Oline performance since Grimes left---I remember at the time thinking that losing Grimes was going to be a big issue---and unfortunately that has turned out to be true. I feel bad for Coach Weber but he just is not even close to getting it done, because I think we have the talent in there. Those great, star Oline recruits must be wondering what is wrong with themselves. Either that, or they know it's the coaching...
K
KYCoug
I agree, I'm also not to thrilled with our on the job training project at OC. At some point ya gotta realize that even if it's one of our favored sons...if that's the best offense we can muster. Oh My Gosh, lets run a option and attack the corner one more time for either a QB beating or a 1 yard gain. If that was opening up the playbook I think we could do better.



Just saying! :sick:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.