Archived Topic

Best D player in the state

by CDH · 9/16/2012

Advertisement
C
CDH
So after tonights game who is the best defensive player in this state????? KVN or Star.
C
Cougs_Rule
Apples and oranges. But for BYU, KVN all the way.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
MesaCougFan
I was surprised that KVN didn't make more of an impact in the game. The block on the punt return was rewind worthy (4 times). He made a couple of plays in the backfield, and hit Hays a few times (on passes that he completed), but I fully expected him to come into this game and create havoc.



Star is the real deal. The way he chased our RB's down from behind was impressive. He didn't really impact the game as much as I would have expected either, unless he scared Tushas into snapping that ball past Riley.
B
BigCougsFan
I'm not saying Ziggy is by any means BUT that stud has improved by leaps and bounds from a year ago.



He was laying the wood on Hays in the 1st quarter. Two or three times he made Hays get up very slowly. I'm curious if Utah double teamed him after cause he didn't get to Hays very much after that.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars


Star is a Senior where KVN is a Junior, and has size and strength that cannot be compared. He will go higher in the NFL draft as well.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.