Archived Topic

Somebody shoot me!

by Ungoy · 9/16/2012

Advertisement
U
Ungoy
I literally cannot get that blastedly stupid, morinic, painful to listen to, Mickey Mouse-like :utard: fight song out of my head. I think that song is the thing I hate most about the :utard:. It doesn't help that the damn marching band plays it about 5000 times during the game.
3
3inarow
Yah it should have been popcorn popping on an apricot tree fight song instead...
U
Ungoy
So nice of you to create a new profile AFTER the game to gloat. At least you farking yewts kept your yappers shut during the week. Now kindly go away.
K
KingCoug
Ungoy wrote:
So nice of you to create a new profile AFTER the game to gloat. At least you farking yewts kept your yappers shut during the week. Now kindly go away.


Just a loser Ute troll with nothing better to do.
U
Ungoy
Why aren't you posting on 12angryyewts.com? Seriously, if BYU really means nothing to you morons, then prove it. Post on your own boards, and don't create a new profile on a BYU message board just to rub salt in the wounds of BYU fans. All you're doing is proving that you are a turd, and than even in victory you lack class.
Advertisement
3
3inarow
Hahaha another year of the classless jokes. Here's to the armed forces kitten bowl.
U
Ungoy
3inarow wrote:
Hahaha another year of the classless jokes. Here's to the armed forces kitten bowl.


Thank you for proving my point. Peace out douche.



BTW: Good luck making it to the Vegas bowl after the PAC-12 finishes demolishing the :utard: this season.
U
Ungoy
This is all I got out of your posts here.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04
D
Ddawg
I'm trying to put a good spin on this - I just can't. Going to bed. It just sux.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.