Archived Topic

Breakdown of Doink II

by snoscythe · 9/16/2012

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A25WWqSCEAAE2q3.jpg:large" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Metal Bubba
Haha. My 12 year old son asked me, "Dad, what happens if it turns midnight and BYU has to play on Sunday?"



Here's his answer.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jacksonman
Awesome!!



But I thought is was divine intervention to even get a second chance. I thought God was doing everything he could to give us the game. Now I see that is was just Satan toying with us. Utah playing half their #2's due to injury/suspension and a 1st year OC, AND all the dropped interceptions by the U and recovering our own fumbles and fumbles overturned, AND a second chance at a game tying field goal AND 15 yards closer ...



I am ashamed to be a BYU fan after this game. We have no mental toughness and have allowed our rivals to look 10x better than they really are since Bronco was hired.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.