Archived Topic

Doman needs to stick with...

by BigCougsFan · 9/16/2012

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
what works best.



Granted our O-line sucks, but no one can slow us down with our hurry up offense. Friel is a stud but he's hardly used. Our option didn't work tonight, but we ran it through out the whole game.



Bronco... Discipline your f*#&ing players!



I can't blame the refs AND I HATE IT when I can't blame them. They kept us in the game!!!



While I'm at it! I absolutely hate our field goal unit. Can we recruit the soccer team or something??? I'm tired of our unit being so unreliable!!!



AND...



I hate how our fans can't even help us out like the idiotic MUSS can in their home games. We might as well have handicap seats for our melo kool aid drinkers. Lets install wheel chair ramps for all of us. I'm getting use to being put to shame by those ugly red looking people.
S
stuckinbig10country
Can't go Nitro when the other team is a) stopping you for a two yard gain and laying on the ball carrier or b) faking an injury after every play to slow it down. Utah did both of those things tonight. Look for other teams to do the same thing going forward.
A
a1247
He needs to stay away from his skyline high school play book and stick with the one that has the big oval with a Y in the middle of it. The option sucked tonight. I know that they score 1 touch down using the option but what about the other 8 times they ran it for a grand total of 7 yards.
B
BigCougsFan
But you continue to work it. It works. Don't let some Oscar winner stop this.
B
BigCougsFan
a1247 wrote:
He needs to stay away from his skyline high school play book and stick with the one that has the big oval with a Y in the middle of it. The option sucked tonight. I know that they score 1 touch down using the option but what about the other 8 times they ran it for a grand total of 7 yards.


+1
Advertisement
S
SHIZ
i feel like we have an advantage at WR with hoffman and apo that we don't usually have at byu



and i dont see why we can have someone fling the ball in their direction a little more.
A
a1247
SHIZ wrote:
i feel like we have an advantage at WR with hoffman and apo that we don't usually have at byu



and i dont see why we can have someone fling the ball in their direction a little more.




Never even threw to Apo once tonight. Not one dam time when he has a 5'9 CB on him. WTF is happening here?
K
KingCoug
BigCougsFan wrote:
what works best.



Granted our O-line sucks, but no one can slow us down with our hurry up offense. Friel is a stud but he's hardly used. Our option didn't work tonight, but we ran it through out the whole game.



Bronco... Discipline your f*#&ing players!



I can't blame the refs AND I HATE IT when I can't blame them. They kept us in the game!!!



While I'm at it! I absolutely hate our field goal unit. Can we recruit the soccer team or something??? I'm tired of our unit being so unreliable!!!



AND...



I hate how our fans can't even help us out like the idiotic MUSS can in their home games. We might as well have handicap seats for our melo kool aid drinkers. Lets install wheel chair ramps for all of us. I'm getting use to being put to shame by those ugly red looking people.


That's what's so frustrating. All Bronco's talk about "execution." And, yet, such lack of execution and lack of discipline by a senior-laden team.
A
a1247
KingCoug wrote:
what works best.



Granted our O-line sucks, but no one can slow us down with our hurry up offense. Friel is a stud but he's hardly used. Our option didn't work tonight, but we ran it through out the whole game.



Bronco... Discipline your f*#&ing players!



I can't blame the refs AND I HATE IT when I can't blame them. They kept us in the game!!!



While I'm at it! I absolutely hate our field goal unit. Can we recruit the soccer team or something??? I'm tired of our unit being so unreliable!!!



AND...



I hate how our fans can't even help us out like the idiotic MUSS can in their home games. We might as well have handicap seats for our melo kool aid drinkers. Lets install wheel chair ramps for all of us. I'm getting use to being put to shame by those ugly red looking people.


That's what's so frustrating. All Bronco's talk about "execution." And, yet, such lack of execution and lack of discipline by a senior-laden team.




Man whats it going to be like next year when those seniors are gone? :sick:
B
Brayden Green
BigCougsFan wrote:
what works best.



Granted our O-line sucks, but no one can slow us down with our hurry up offense.




You lost me when you said this. The Utes slowed us down plenty tonight.
Advertisement
B
birdie702
a1247 wrote:
i feel like we have an advantage at WR with hoffman and apo that we don't usually have at byu



and i dont see why we can have someone fling the ball in their direction a little more.




Never even threw to Apo once tonight. Not one dam time when he has a 5'9 CB on him. WTF is happening here?


Because Riley has a man crush on Hoffman. :roll:
B
Brayden Green
birdie702 wrote:
SHIZ wrote:
i feel like we have an advantage at WR with hoffman and apo that we don't usually have at byu



and i dont see why we can have someone fling the ball in their direction a little more.




Never even threw to Apo once tonight. Not one dam time when he has a 5'9 CB on him. WTF is happening here?


Because Riley has a man crush on Hoffman. :roll:


They are ... roommates... :bug: :bug: :bug: :blush: :blush: :blush:





;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.