Archived Topic

BYU vs. Wazzu highlight to get you pumped

by Ungoy · 9/15/2012

Advertisement
U
Ungoy
I just found this video yesterday, but I loved it. Great highlight video.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTVWLkSUo_U
U
urroner
Forgive me my oldness, but, while I can hear the group in my head, I can't think of their name or the name of the song. What is it?
S
Schmoe
urroner wrote:
Forgive me my oldness, but, while I can hear the group in my head, I can't think of their name or the name of the song. What is it?


It's One Republic "Secrets."
A
AJP
Schmoe wrote:
Forgive me my oldness, but, while I can hear the group in my head, I can't think of their name or the name of the song. What is it?


It's One Republic "Secrets."

But an instrumental version that involved The Piano Guys.
A
AJP
Double post... Website seems to be loading slower than normal
Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
here you go!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHm9MG9xw1o



funny how the song is about giving your secrets away when we're all hoping BYU kept a whole bunch of stuff hidden for the Yewtah game.
U
urroner
Thanks. I have a folder of about 1500 songs that I enjoy listening to and enjoy adding to it whenever I find or remember a song I have heard before. The thread about Howard Jones got me to add a couple of songs I had forgotten about.



BTW, great videos, about the Cougars, I really enjoyed seeing KVN climbing up the back of that offensive lineman, falling to the ground, and then getting up and attacking the ball carrier, and also the One Republic video.



I spent five hours in a vehicle in Utah with four teenagers listening to Katie Perryesque music. I like some of the current pop music, but one can only take so much of that type of music. :gross:
G
Gunk
Nice vid. That was shot by someone on the field.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
It's a 16 year old kid, good story about it was in the Deseret news the other day.
I
IowaCougar
Call me old, but I really enjoyed that "listenable" music with the highlights more that the screaming music we usually see with highlights videos.
Advertisement
U
urroner
IowaCougar wrote:
Call me old, but I really enjoyed that "listenable" music with the highlights more that the screaming music we usually see with highlights videos.


Monkey Boy had a video last year that featured the song Uprising by Muse. Awesome song.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.