Archived Topic

Best Drive Ever

by Cougy_Monster · 9/12/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougy_Monster
So I was in the car on I-15 around the point of the mountain today when I noticed a car in front of me with a big Utah Football helmet decal. I whipped out the iPad and created this wonderful piece of art and pressed it against the window and my accommodating wife drove the car slowly next to this yewt tool as I held the ipad against the window and gloated. The guy was not pleased. But he's probably used to disappointment, being a yewt tool.



http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/8834/usuz.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wickchad
I thought this was going to be a golf story...
C
Cougs_Rule
Awesome. And can you just imagine when byu wins what little bros they will be? Shamed, humiliated and then fans go back to their fair weather!
C
Cougy_Monster
Wickchad84087 wrote:
I thought this was going to be a golf story...


This was more fun than anything I've done on a golf course
B
BoiseBYU
Wickchad84087 wrote:
I thought this was going to be a golf story...


haha I thought this was going to be about RIley's drive against USU or Beck's drive against Utah!
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I thought this was going to be about Highway 101 along the Oregon Pacific coast.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.