Close call. I would have called it too close to call if that was an option.
Since that was not a choice - I give the edge to BYU for slightly better pass protection.
B
bigbluepuma
yup!
S
SpiffCoug
BYU has better pass protection and blocking from the tackles. It seems like Utah might be better at the interior of the line. But most big plays - on offense and defense - seem to come at the edges. So edge, BYU.
W
Wickchad
I didn't see an option for they both suck.
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
Wickchad84087 wrote: I didn't see an option for they both suck.
They are both struggling. And both will have a tough time with the opposing front. Luckily, while Utah hasa great front 4, BYU has a great front 7.
Advantage BYU. But only barely.
C
Cougs_Rule
Maybe byu. But if good is the enemy of great I guess average is opposite of great. They are both very average. Riley, yes Riley, I said it, gives the edge to byu because of his leadership and ability to rally the troops.
S
Schmoe
Utah clearly has the better O-line. If you watched the USU game, you know we're going to get stomped on Saturday. Might as well not watch the game because the Cougs will just let us down again.
H
HoosierCougar
Both teams have used 3 QBs this year. One team has 3 still playing, the other has one whose career ended this week. 'Nuff said.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.