Archived Topic

The Things People Say

by Cougarbib · 9/11/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Ute Defender Trevor Reily compared the U bouncing back from a heart-breaking loss at USC last year and then trouncing BYU to what U has to do this year after that heart-breaking loss to Utah State.



I guess the Aggies have come a long way. Another USC of sorts. No more likely to break U confidence than USC.



But then White was quoted as bemoaning that U lost to a team that wasn't even in the PAC 12.



Confusion abounds in their ranks. Was it devastating, shocking, and embarrassing or just another loss to an elite team on the road.
V
vancouvercougar
I prefer to think of this game in this way:



Last year BYU lost a close one on the road then played our rival at home--we know how that home game turned out.



This year the U loses a close one on the road then plays their rival at home---I hope we return the favor in spades.
C
CrimsonCoug
vancouvercougar wrote:
I prefer to think of this game in this way:



Last year BYU lost a close one on the road then played our rival at home--we know how that home game turned out.



This year the U loses a close one on the road then plays their rival at home---I hope we return the favor in spades.


Forget spades. I want shovels and backhoes to bury them with!!
R
redneckjedi
CrimsonCoug wrote:
I prefer to think of this game in this way:



Last year BYU lost a close one on the road then played our rival at home--we know how that home game turned out.



This year the U loses a close one on the road then plays their rival at home---I hope we return the favor in spades.


Forget spades. I want shovels and backhoes to bury them with!!


I don't want to be close enough to them to be able to use a spade, a shovel, or a backhoe.



Nuke them from orbit. :evil:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.