Archived Topic

For your viewing pleasure

by KingCoug · 9/11/2012

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Eh, boring. Sounds like most college football fans.



If anything, the hate that both aggie and ewte fans display prove that BYU is, and always will be, BIG BROTHER!!!!!
E
EM_Puma
It's amazing to read those threads and honestly hear them say we are arrogant. What has pissed me off since I've lived in Utah is that crap like the one dude saying:



" I had three separate Cougar fans come over to my house bragging about how bad they beat Weber State. Weber State. Talk about setting your sights high. Not one of them even mentioned our win over the Utes."



Bull sugar! USU and Puktah fans always come up with these stories of all these BYU fans that act so ridiculous and stupid. How many BYU fans did anyone around here see bragging over our win against Weber? How about ZERO. Somehow mysteriously this guy was 3-0 with BYU fans fawning over their victory and not saying a thing about the Aggies win. I'd almost have to be as dumb as a Putah fan to believe something that stupid. Every BYU fan I have seen since the game Friday night loved seeing the Pukes humbled in Logan. This stereotype of BYU being so brainless and arrogant actually reflects on them defining those words.

:lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.