Archived Topic

Good luck this week...

by Hookem · 9/10/2012

Advertisement
H
Hookem
Gentlemen!



Wanted to stop by, say hi and that I'll be pulling for you guys this week!
V
vancouvercougar
Hookem wrote:
Gentlemen!



Wanted to stop by, say hi and that I'll be pulling for you guys this week!


Likewise Hookem. Hope you guys win the Big 12 this year.
S
scott715
What a great guy! Next year he will be coming to Provo.
A
ABYUFAN
Hookem wrote:
Gentlemen!



Wanted to stop by, say hi and that I'll be pulling for you guys this week!

Thanks. We have something in common, because I'll be pulling for us guys this week too! ;)
S
SpiffCoug
Good luck now that you're out of your MWC portion of your schedule.
Advertisement
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
I was in Austin this past weekend for work. I was offered some nice BBQ by a random UT fan at one point, which was really nice. So yeah, go Horns.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.