Archived Topic

Who Has The Worst O/L?

by Cougarbib · 9/9/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
U cannot seem to protect their QB. They have a proven NFL caliber RB, USU defense was able to contain him.



Y protects QB better - but not a lot better. Y RBs are less proven, but OL has not been blowing open holes even vs mediocre or under matched defenses.



Which O/L is worse. Close call IMHO.



I would have been upbeat and asked which is best - but neither has proven to be good so far.
G
Gunk
I came away from watching the Utah game with the realization our OL could be worse. That said, if ours wasn't able to pass block against Weber, I don't see how we'll be able to do it against Utah. Kwhitt will bring the heat.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.