Archived Topic

BYU vs. Utah predictions

by KingCoug · 9/8/2012

Advertisement
K
KingCoug
BYU - 17



Utah - 13
C
Cougs_Rule
Utah 24



BYU 28 (if Riley isn't limited by an injury)



Otherwise



BYU 17 (if Riley decides that his "legacy" tough guy image is more important than the team and victory.
U
Ungoy
Geez... Enough bagging on Riley. What is it with you? Every time you post about Riley it REEKS of sour grapes. When have you seen Riley put himself before team? Really when has that happened?



Anyway, I say:



BYU 28



Utah 17



I think prediction this is fair, though I'm hoping for a complete dismantling of Utah. I want the Frutes to be picking up pieces of their offense and defense for hours after the game. LEAVE NO DOUBT. Demolish them. This is my hope.
S
Schmoe
BYU 32



Utards 17



And it won't even be that close.
C
cougarnerd
I'm guessing around:



BYU-31



UU-20



I'm really not scared about the game. If our defense doesn't give up, we should be just fine...especially with Utah playing a backup quarterback.
Advertisement
G
Guest
BYU 28 Utah 10
Y
Y 4 Ever
Byu 20



:utard: 10



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
Ygridiron4ever
BYU 24



Utah 21



(he says, giving a nostalgic nod)
C
cougfan84
BYU 55

yewts 10
B
BroncoBot
cougfan84, you and I think alike.



BYU- 84

little brother of usu- 0
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
I'm going to predict 24-10 BYU. I don't think utah's offense will be able to do anything against our defense unless our offense does what it did last year and sets them up with short fields all freaking game long.
C
Cougarbib
dmcougar wrote:
Utah 24



BYU 28 (if Riley isn't limited by an injury)



Otherwise



BYU 17 (if Riley decides that his "legacy" tough guy image is more important than the team and victory.


Can you narrow it down to one prediction. Either predict the injury and cover-up and loss or predict a win.



Otherwise here is my prediction for every game this season



Y wins big - unless they don't.
G
Gunk
BYU 27 - we rarely get more than 3 TDs against Utah.



USU Whipping Boys - 13



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
N
northerncougar
BYU 14

Pukes 17



I think our D is good enough to win this game, but our offense is exposed as beating up on two very bad teams. Riley will make several horrific mistakes and they, along with very poor OLine play will be our undoing.



Please excuse me while I go throw up... :sick: :sick: :sick:
B
BoiseBYU
BYU 24



Utah 13



Wynn drops to his knees in thanksgiving for being held out of the game
Advertisement
M
Mythranor
My homer prediction: BYU 31 Utah 0

My realistic prediction because of how bad our offensive line looked today BYU 17 Utah 13
S
Schmoe
Oh, other prediction: Utah gets five wins this year and misses out on a bowl game.
C
Cougarbib
northerncougar wrote:
BYU 14

Pukes 17



I think our D is good enough to win this game, but our offense is exposed as beating up on two very bad teams. Riley will make several horrific mistakes and they, along with very poor OLine play will be our undoing.



Please excuse me while I go throw up... :sick: :sick: :sick:


So you are saying we have a chance to win a close game.





The Bibster - the self-proclaimed realist that gets accused of being a pessimist has lost his touch for predicting BYU games this season - because I have been too dang optimistic.



Still trying to join the most realistic fringe of the blue-googled dreamers without selling my soul to the devil - I am going out on a small, dry, cracked, limb.



BYU 10 Utah 7. I am being optimistic about both defenses. U defense less than perfect. BYU defense as advertised.
K
KingCoug
northerncougar wrote:
BYU 14

Pukes 17



I think our D is good enough to win this game, but our offense is exposed as beating up on two very bad teams. Riley will make several horrific mistakes and they, along with very poor OLine play will be our undoing.



Please excuse me while I go throw up... :sick: :sick: :sick:


Our offensive woes noted, what makes you think Utah's offense, with their poor O-line and back up QB can outscore our offense? I don't see White rushing for 100 yds in this game. And they're 0-6 when he doesn't.
F
frdbtr
KingCoug wrote:
Our offensive woes noted, what makes you think Utah's offense, with their poor O-line and back up QB can outscore our offense? I don't see White rushing for 100 yds in this game. And they're 0-6 when he doesn't.


We have a proud, proud defense (reference Ogletree's comments after the Washington state win). White made a fool out of them last year. They are going to be out for blood this year.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.