Archived Topic

BYU vs Weber game thread

by mizzoucoug · 9/8/2012

Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
So far so crappy. Our run D is porous and we can't run on them. Not what I expected. Are our boys overconfident a bit?
B
Brayden Green
I really don't think we can expect to run on anyone this year... Fbs or fcs, apparently. Alisa is overrated. We need Foote in the game.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
a1247
The oline looks horrible again!
M
mizzoucoug
Wow 2 guys wide open underneath and Riley forced it. And for the record our Oline got blown up on the 2 runs I've seen. That is not Alisa's fault.
A
a1247
The offense looks disinterested right now
Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
Boooooo! Our offense still sucks.
V
vancouvercougar
they'd better get interested fast
M
Matty-B
Riley Nelson really needs to show a bit more than he has.

How can he throw that ball right out of a spin? Those bad decisions will catch up to him against better teams



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
a1247
Right now I blame the coach's. Bronco yesterday was on a national radio show talking about how he doesn't watch game film of the other team. Dam sometimes I wish he would just not say anything at all.
B
Brayden Green
Is it possible that Weber st.'s defense is better than wazzus?



Through one quarter it would appear to be so. But I doubt they will keep it up.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
No push on the Oline. We are going to get owned by Utah up front. Geez we look like a high school team out there.
A
a1247
oline sucks sucks suck. There is no push up front.
M
Matty-B
a1247 wrote:
Right now I blame the coach's. Bronco yesterday was on a national radio show talking about how he doesn't watch game film of the other team. Dam sometimes I wish he would just not say anything at all.


Really? Just seems stupid not to



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
a1247
at least Hofman showed up to play
B
byucougar1
2 unsuccessful drives so far - we can't run the ball. Better start throwing to WRs to move the ball.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
A
a1247
Matty-B wrote:
Right now I blame the coach's. Bronco yesterday was on a national radio show talking about how he doesn't watch game film of the other team. Dam sometimes I wish he would just not say anything at all.


Really? Just seems stupid not to



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




He said he doesn't watch game film on the other team he does watch it on our team, he believes if BYU does what there suppose to then they will win. The interview was on a national show on 1320 yesterday morning.
M
mizzoucoug
TD HOffman, the man-child.
A
a1247
Nice catch, Hofman is the man. The throw was under thrown and it floated a little bit but Hofman made a bad throw into a great catch.
B
byucougar1
He jumps over DB and takes the ball away. Man-child.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Matty-B
Hell of a play on the ball by Hoffman.

Decent spiral ... I'll take it



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 1 of 7
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.