Archived Topic

Jordana Wynn

by Ungoy · 9/8/2012

Advertisement
U
Ungoy
I wasn't able to watch the USU game tonight. Any word on the severity of the shoulder injury to Jordana? I knew she wasn't going to last the season, but I didn't think she'd only last one game...



:utard: is in trouble next week. BYU's going to eat their breakfast, and steal their lunch money. They are going to be obliterated!
S
Schmoe
The injury is good for the Frutes, even their fans know that Wynn is awful.
F
frdbtr
Don't expect for even a second to see the same team you saw tonight next week up in SLC. utah game plans for BYU all year and it shows when they lose to teams they shouldn't and then come out in the BYU game looking like the NE Patriots.
B
BroncoBot
WHAT!? not watching espn2 24/7 like a good sports fan?



Seriously though, Utah is not looking as tough as everyone, especially on here, makes them out to be. USU is going to be more of a challenge than I originally imagined. I think Utah is going to be better off this year without Wynn unfortunately, and I was really hoping BYU was the team that put that loser out of his misery.
F
frdbtr
Every year I watch utah struggle with teams BYU handled easily leading up the the utah/byu game and every year it turns out to be a dog fight. There is no other explanation. Ronnie Mac and Kryle knew/know that their bread is buttered as long as they can beat BYU and they game plan all year for the game. That is why I have said over and over in all of the polls that utah will be BYU's toughest game. I really hope I am wrong and we see a big time beat down of the utes next week but it never seems to happen. utah comes out with offensive and defensive game plans that they haven't used against anyone and BYU hasn't seen on film, it happens every year.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
This isn't every year, this is this year. Things will be different, trust me.
S
Short_Change
Nothing is going to help the U's attrocious offensive line.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
Ungoy
I just watched the hit that took Wynn out. It didn't seem that bad. Man... those shoulders are made of glass.



At least BYU won't be bitten by the curse of taking the starter out just to make the backup look like an all american, unless we take out Hays, and their third string lights us up. Won't happen. The Frutes are toast this year. As Frute fans so often say... MARK IT DOWN!
G
Guest
Schmoe wrote:
The injury is good for the Frutes, even their fans know that Wynn is awful.

Everyone but the yewt coaches seem to know that.
M
Mars


Injury, faked.
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
Mars wrote:


Injury, faked.


That would be hilarious.
C
Cougarbib
Schmoe wrote:
The injury is good for the Frutes, even their fans know that Wynn is awful.


This. Hays and even their freshman QB looked better than Wynn. If Wynn had stayed in the game, it looked like USU would win easily.



IMHO - USU defense is legit. Their offense does not seem overwhelming, but quickness and variety make them a little bit dangerous. USU Special Teams almost cost them the game - missed EP, missed field goal, mediocre punting.



Utah looked beatable - very beatable actually - although it did seem that they had the advantage most of the 2nd half. Too many mistakes. Mediocre offense. USU pretty well shut down white and contained U receivers.



Loss of Kruger due to ejection, a DB due to injury, and another key defender suspended for the first three games hurt their defense. Kruger will be back, not sure about the injured guy. The suspended guy will still be out. BYU fans should hope Wynn plays. He can be rattled.



Now - in another post - I suggested USU at BYU tickets might be hard to come by if USU and BYU both beat U. Maybe we get to find out.



USU could not have gone into RES and won, most likely. BYU needs to be better than USU to win @U.
C
cougarnerd
Wynn is pathetic and FRAG-EE-LAY! (cars 2 reference.) Also, he doesn't seem like the best passer in good circumstances.



Honestly, I'm not scared about Saturday. Last year, our defense played very well until they gave up...because of our turnovers. We look better than last year, Riley's in instead of Jake, and Utah doesn't look too much different...except for their quarterback.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
cougarnerd wrote:
Wynn is pathetic and FRAG-EE-LAY! (cars 2 reference.)


Are you so young that this isn't an "A Christmas Story" reference to you?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.