Archived Topic

Toughest Opponent - Round 5

by Cougarbib · 9/8/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Who will be the toughest. Many say Utah. Some wonder.
S
Schmoe
The only way we lose to either of these teams is by shooting ourselves in the foot...repeatedly...with a shotgun an elephant gun.
G
Gunk
Overselves. We can play with anyone in the country if we keep or wits about us.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
frdbtr
Don't fool yourselves, the ute team you are seeing today will not be the one that shows up against BYU next week. I'll bet they were preparing for BYU all week and that is why they look so flat against usu today.
B
byutx
Options B, C, and D are all subparts of the same answer, really.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
frdbtr wrote:
Don't fool yourselves, the ute team you are seeing today will not be the one that shows up against BYU next week. I'll bet they were preparing for BYU all week and that is why they look so flat against usu today.


This would be one possible explanation of how far off you were about the U @ USUvgame being over by half-time.



The Utes have gotten into your head.



I still expect a close game. I still feel home field advantage gives them a slight edge.



BYU has a legitimate SHOT- unless U has gotten into the players and coaches heads - panic does not bode well.
C
Cougarbib
byutx wrote:
Options B, C, and D are all subparts of the same answer, really.


Totally agree.
U
Ungoy
Cougarbib wrote:
BYU has a legitimate shit


As opposed to an illegitimate one?



We win unless we shoot ourselves dead, ala last year. I don't see that happening, so BYU wins both.
K
KingCoug
That's easy - ourselves. It was because of ourselves that we lost the last two years against Utah.
Y
Y 4 Ever
Cougarbib wrote:



BYU has a legitimate shit


Second funniest part of the night
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Y 4 Ever wrote:



BYU has a legitimate shit


Second funniest part of the night


I guess it is a little too late for me to fix this post since it has been quoted twice -



I meant illegitimate - wait - no - I meant SHOT. SHOOTS Brah.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.