Archived Topic

USU game online.

by BroncoBot · 9/8/2012

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
So i heard that USU is playing someone tonight. AND WINNING. Anyone watching it online?



Help?
Y
Yndian
I'm watching on TV, but it's pretty amazing. Utah was at the USU 20 when the center snapped it while Wynn wasn't ready. Turnover, eventually led to a TD, missed PAT, then Utah dropped the kickoff inside the 5 (but recovered) to end the quarter. Pretty funny stuff.
B
BroncoBot
of course this is the year ESPN decides to blackout games.
G
Guest
I'm watching on tv. Espn2
Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
Yeah, where's it blacked out? If you don't get ESPN2, then you're really not into sports.



I want to kick the USU kicker in his soft cushion. Must be a closet Puke to have missed the PAT. The field goal would have been nice, but he choked. Either USU D is very good or Puke O really sucks.
E
EM_Puma
I do you describe stupid? USU offensive line being tricked into offsides by the Puktah D-Line shift that I believe Anderson brought to Puktah. I haven't understood why USU hasn't used it against the Pukes as they tried it against us last year.
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:
I'm watching on tv. Espn2

Thanks, but not what I was asking for.
M
Mingjai
Got home from watching the USA world cup qualifier and watch the 4th quarter and overtime at watchESPN.com.
B
BroncoBot
Mingjai wrote:
Got home from watching the USA world cup qualifier and watch the 4th quarter and overtime at watchESPN.com.

Where are you at? Here in Philadelphia it was blacked out.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
EM_Puma wrote:
Yeah, where's it blacked out? If you don't get ESPN2, then you're really not into sports.

Indeed. Only REAL sports fans get ESPN with TV subscription. Nice call. Now go back to your couch and I'll take your seat as soon as I can get back to LES because you feel like it's too much hassle to go to the night games. :roll:
M
Mingjai
BroncoBot wrote:
Got home from watching the USA world cup qualifier and watch the 4th quarter and overtime at watchESPN.com.

Where are you at? Here in Philadelphia it was blacked out.


Minneapolis and St. Paul. The ESPN3 stream was blacked out, but not the ESPN2 stream. I watched some of the game from my iPhone using the app, and when I got home, I watched it on my laptop.
E
EM_Puma
BroncoBot wrote:
Yeah, where's it blacked out? If you don't get ESPN2, then you're really not into sports.

Indeed. Only REAL sports fans get ESPN with TV subscription. Nice call. Now go back to your couch and I'll take your seat as soon as I can get back to LES because you feel like it's too much hassle to go to the night games. :roll:


Hey, it's a Lazy-Boy recliner, thank you. A couch. Oh brother. Those are for kids!
B
BroncoBot
EM_Puma wrote:
EM_Puma wrote:
Yeah, where's it blacked out? If you don't get ESPN2, then you're really not into sports.

Indeed. Only REAL sports fans get ESPN with TV subscription. Nice call. Now go back to your couch and I'll take your seat as soon as I can get back to LES because you feel like it's too much hassle to go to the night games. :roll:


Hey, it's a Lazy-Boy recliner, thank you. A couch. Oh brother. Those are for kids!

ha ha. :lol: :lol:



You're alright EM_Puma.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.