Archived Topic

100,000 posts

by hawkwing · 9/7/2012

Advertisement
G
Guest
I just noticed we were at 99,999 100,000 posts. That's pretty impressive!



What a great couple years we've had here.
G
Gunk
Congrats!



My days on that other forum are a blur. Can't even remember the name of it...CougarBoard? No, not that one. CougarFan. No. CougarBlue...ah, yes. CougarBlue, hosted by that rag of a newspaper.
J
jonnylingo
Congrats to Hawk and co. Great site and cougar fan community here.
B
BoiseBYU
And over 20,000 of them have nothing to do with Jake Heaps or Aloha Bibster (I love you man!)
V
vancouvercougar
Thanks for the invite to this site. I was on a couple of other sites and was wondering where all of my cougar friends were.



Haven't missed the trolls and the shoe ads.



I can't believe it's been 2 years. Thanks Hawkwing.
Advertisement
Y
Yndian
Thanks Hawk and everyone else for putting out a quality product here.
M
Mars
http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/064/5/c/mock_nike_shoe_advertisement_by_agentnothing-d3b0dik.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Congrats CC and Hawkwing!
Y
Y 4 Ever
I'm just glad that I found a forum where I could say &#@$ and %@*#* and &%@*!(#) and :utard: ing :utard: :utard: :utard: without getting censored. Couldn't use language like that on that "other" board.
S
scott715
Wash your yewt out with soap.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
BoiseBYU wrote:
And over 20,000 of them have nothing to do with Jake Heaps or Aloha Bibster (I love you man!)


Aloha - Ok - maybe I will try to cut back - probably too old to remember this promise, however.



We should hit 200,000 by morning given the USU win.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.