Archived Topic

USU Tickets

by AmmonCougar1 · 9/7/2012

Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
So I'm clearly asking the wrong crowd given that if you've got 'em you're likely using 'em but I wondererd if any of you have 4 tickets to the USU game that you want to sell or give away. I'm coming down from Idaho Falls with my 3 sons to go to Priesthood Session of GC and want to include the BYU football game if possible. Boardmail me if you have any available. I'm willing to pay a reasonable price. Not just looking for freebies.



Thanks and GO Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
C
Cougarbib
If USU beats U tomorrow as most CC posters hope but U beats Y a week later with that extra two days to prep,



I bet BYU TX, Blue is Better, and a couple of others will be placing less value on any and all future tickets - what I am saying - is unless you expect BYU to go into that one undefeated, ticket futures may improve. It is a risk. If BYU is undefeated and therefore highly ranked - you will not be able to buy a ticket for that game at face value.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jonnylingo
Cougarbib wrote:
If USU beats U tomorrow as most CC posters hope but U beats Y a week later with that extra two days to prep,



I bet BYU TX, Blue is Better, and a couple of others will be placing less value on any and all future tickets - what I am saying - is unless you expect BYU to go into that one undefeated, ticket futures may improve. It is a risk. If BYU is undefeated and therefore highly ranked - you will not be able to buy a ticket for that game at face value.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I doubt it. Even if byu is still undefeated the usu game may not sell out.
C
Cougarbib
jonnylingo wrote:
If USU beats U tomorrow as most CC posters hope but U beats Y a week later with that extra two days to prep,



I bet BYU TX, Blue is Better, and a couple of others will be placing less value on any and all future tickets - what I am saying - is unless you expect BYU to go into that one undefeated, ticket futures may improve. It is a risk. If BYU is undefeated and therefore highly ranked - you will not be able to buy a ticket for that game at face value.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I doubt it. Even if byu is still undefeated the usu game may not sell out.


If USU has beaten U and BYU is undefeated, USU may be undefeated, and there will be plenty of USU fans buying any unsold tickets.



But - since none of this is very likely to happens- we will never know.



Just out of curiosity - how many fans showed up last year to watch a struggling BYU team nearly lose to USU for a 2nd year in a row? I was not there and IDK.
W
Wickchad
Cougarbib wrote:
Cougarbib wrote:
If USU beats U tomorrow as most CC posters hope but U beats Y a week later with that extra two days to prep,



I bet BYU TX, Blue is Better, and a couple of others will be placing less value on any and all future tickets - what I am saying - is unless you expect BYU to go into that one undefeated, ticket futures may improve. It is a risk. If BYU is undefeated and therefore highly ranked - you will not be able to buy a ticket for that game at face value.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I doubt it. Even if byu is still undefeated the usu game may not sell out.


If USU has beaten U and BYU is undefeated, USU may be undefeated, and there will be plenty of USU fans buying any unsold tickets.



But - since none of this is very likely to happens- we will never know.



Just out of curiosity - how many fans showed up last year to watch a struggling BYU team nearly lose to USU for a 2nd year in a row? I was not there and IDK.


There were probably more fans at last year's USU game then there were for Washington State this year.
Advertisement
Y
YNot
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=312730252" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Scroll down to the bottom of the 2011 USU-BYU box score. Attendance was: 63,513



I believe that is actually above the published LES capacity (63,470 capacity since the beginning of 2011 season).
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.