Archived Topic

The Biggest Loser

by urroner · 9/7/2012

Advertisement
U
urroner
Without any comment:



https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/295162_425286897507241_279040432_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
V
vancouvercougar
That's funny, mine records this.



http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/stewart_mandel/08/05/utah-utes/kyle-whittingham_p1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
I've sent Jerry a letter each of the past 3 offseasons telling him I won't be back on the Cowboys bandwagon until they get a mentally stable quarterback under center.



Looks like I'm a Texans/Packers fan again this year.
C
Cougarbib
snoscythe wrote:
I've sent Jerry a letter each of the past 3 offseasons telling him I won't be back on the Cowboys bandwagon until they get a mentally stable quarterback under center.



Looks like I'm a Texans/Packers fan again this year.


Doesn't Danny White have a nephew available that plays QB?



:) :)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars
snoscythe wrote:
I've sent Jerry a letter each of the past 3 offseasons telling him I won't be back on the Cowboys bandwagon until they get a mentally stable quarterback under center. Looks like I'm a Texans/Packers fan again this year.

I bet Jerry Jones loves ignorant fans almost as much as Bronco does. If only Tim Tebow was the Cowboys' QB!!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.