Archived Topic

Which Game is Tougher Part IV?

by SpiffCoug · 9/6/2012

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
After winning 65% of the vote, Utah is a tougher game than Georgia Tech.



On to the next head-to-head matchup.



Standings:

at Utah vs at Boise St: 81% of Cougar Corner feel at Utah is the tougher game.

at Utah vs at Notre Dame: Notre Dame 77%

at Utah vs at Georgia Tech: Utah 65%

at Boise St vs at Notre Dame: ???

at Boise St vs at Georgia Tech: ???

at Notre Dame vs at Georgia Tech: ???


Tougher-2012.gif
I
IowaCougar
I appear to be alone, but I picked Boise just because of the short week after an emotional game at Utah.
G
Guest
SpiffCoug wrote:
After winning 65% of the vote, Utah is a tougher game than Georgia Tech.



On to the next head-to-head matchup.



Standings:

at Utah vs at Boise St: 81% of Cougar Corner feel at Utah is the tougher game.

at Utah vs at Notre Dame: Notre Dame 77%

at Utah vs at Georgia Tech: Utah 65%

at Boise St vs at Notre Dame: ???

at Boise St vs at Georgia Tech: ???

at Notre Dame vs at Georgia Tech: ???


Tougher-2012.gif


Graphic added to Spiff's original post.
C
Cougs_Rule
ND has much better talent than bsu. The short week MIGHT be an equalizer, but not an exceedor. Unless bsu just looked quite a bit inferior to MSU and bounces back this next week. ND
S
SpiffCoug
dmcougar wrote:
ND has much better talent than bsu. The short week MIGHT be an equalizer, but not an exceedor. Unless bsu just looked quite a bit inferior to MSU and bounces back this next week. ND

I think you totally made up that word.*



* It totally works though.
Advertisement
Y
YNot
SpiffCoug wrote:
ND has much better talent than bsu. The short week MIGHT be an equalizer, but not an exceedor. Unless bsu just looked quite a bit inferior to MSU and bounces back this next week. ND

I think you totally made up that word.*



* It totally works though.


I think the Notre Dame game is the hardor game. .
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.