Archived Topic

For the statistics junkies among us

by AggieWeekendCougar · 9/5/2012

Advertisement
A
AggieWeekendCougar
One of my friends from grad school (unfortunately a Ute fan) is roboticist by day and sports statistics junkie by night. He started a website http://pac12statcentral.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; last year and extended it to all of NCAA this year at http://www.knowhuddle.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. The guy doing his website is a CS masters student at USU. The interface could be a little better, but I like the quick analysis of all the teams we will be playing. FYI, it is $6 a year to get up-to-date stats. Otherwise, I think you only get stuff that is at least a week or two old.



P.S. Something is funny with the web interface right now. You have to click on the Current Stats menu if you want to upgrade to the Premium.



P.P.S. I am not getting a kickback for promoting my friend's site. I just think it gives pretty concise matchup and stat info.
G
Guest
Ask him how he's getting the stats for his analysis. I cant believe he's manually entering them.
A
AggieWeekendCougar
hawkwing wrote:
Ask him how he's getting the stats for his analysis. I cant believe he's manually entering them.


I'm sure he is either scraping them from somewhere or pays a service for the stats. I'm not sure, but will ask.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.