M
mcglsArchived Topic
Week One College Football Power Rankings
by mcgls · 9/3/2012
Advertisement
S
scott715Week 1 BYU 32
Washington State 86
Weber State
Utah 28
Boise State 19
Hawaii 77
Utah State 90
Oregon State 46
Notre Dame 25
Georgia Tech 47
Idaho 106
San Jose State 103
New Mexico State 115
Washington State 86
Weber State
Utah 28
Boise State 19
Hawaii 77
Utah State 90
Oregon State 46
Notre Dame 25
Georgia Tech 47
Idaho 106
San Jose State 103
New Mexico State 115
A
a1247Im not sure how Boise is still at #19. I saw nothing from the offense that impressed me. The only reason MSU didn't blow them out was there offense kept turning the ball over. And the turnovers was not because BSU was forcing the turnovers. I sure do wish this game was being played in Provo this year. Im not saying Boise isnt good we all know they are I just dont think there #19 good.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
B
BroncoBota1247 wrote:
Im not sure how Boise is still at #19. I saw nothing from the offense that impressed me. The only reason MSU didn't blow them out was there offense kept turning the ball over. And the turnovers was not because BSU was forcing the turnovers. I sure do wish this game was being played in Provo this year. Im not saying Boise isnt good we all know they are I just dont think there #19 good.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
AGreed with you about #19. But that just means BYU will beat another ranked opponent this year.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

