Archived Topic

National Championship game

by BroncoBot · 9/3/2012

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Probably won't involve BYU unfortunately, even if they run the table.



BUT, how great would it be to see Tennessee beat USC. I'd be a cheering for Tennessee all the way to take down kiffin. Guy seems like the ultimate slimeball.
K
KingCoug
What makes you think Tennessee will get anywhere near the NC?
B
BroncoBot
KingCoug wrote:
What makes you think Tennessee will get anywhere near the NC?

They won't.



But it would be amazing.
M
Mingjai
BroncoBot wrote:
What makes you think Tennessee will get anywhere near the NC?

They won't.



But it would be amazing.


While we're at it, I think it would be amazing if Minnesota made it to the Rose Bowl.
R
Raiderboy
I want every ranked team to lose, as long as it could possibly positively affect BYU's ranking. Right now that's everyone.



The more 2 loss teams there are, the more likely it is that BYU can have a really special season.
Advertisement
N
nuk13
Raiderboy wrote:
I want every ranked team to lose, as long as it could possibly positively affect BYU's ranking. Right now that's everyone.



The more 2 loss teams there are, the more likely it is that BYU can have a really special season.


I agree. It's the same old same old. How did usc go from probation to #1?
G
Guest
Lots and lots of money buying players
K
KYCoug
I think there's a growing feeling that anyone but an SEC team should win. USC is the most likely candidate, at least until they fall on their face, then it will be Oregon, or Oklahoma or someone else. I'm OK with anyone but a big ten team.



USC the best college team money can buy!!! :whistle:
B
BroncoBot
Don't know if anyone has been watching, but Tennessee has been looking strong to quite strong.



USC Tennessee NC game hopes are still alive.
S
Schmoe
BroncoBot wrote:
Don't know if anyone has been watching, but Tennessee has been looking strong to quite strong.



USC Tennessee NC game hopes are still alive.


Tennessee looks like the slightly better team vs. a highly overrated Florida team. They won't sniff the MNC game.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
Don't know if anyone has been watching, but Tennessee has been looking strong to quite strong.



USC Tennessee NC game hopes are still alive.


Tennessee looks like the slightly better team vs. a highly overrated Florida team. They won't sniff the MNC game.

:lol: :lol:



Probably true.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.