Archived Topic

KVN Season Sack Total

by tmoney35 · 9/2/2012

Advertisement
T
tmoney35
Guy was a total beast on Thursday, so what do expect to see this year? Vote and state your case below!



I'm going with 13+. If Ziggy continues to improve his pass rush, teams won't be able to focus simply on stopping Van Noy. He's going to keep shooting up draft boards as fast as his sack total does
V
vancouvercougar
I am more conservative. I chose 11. With Ziggy in the mix there will be a couple few sacks for KVN.
B
BYULV
vancouvercougar wrote:
I am more conservative. I chose 11. With Ziggy in the mix there will be a couple few sacks for KVN.


You're using democratic math here, assuming there are only a certain number of sacks to go around. Why can't both players improve and elevate their sack totals without hurting the sack total of the other. I think we see a net gain in total sacks as a team and both these players increase their sack totals over last year.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.