Archived Topic

iPad Streaming

by MesaCougFan · 9/1/2012

Advertisement
M
MesaCougFan
In the past I have used web sites like channelsurfing.net to stream live sports. My good children and wife bought me an iPad for father's day and I quickly learned that I couldn't use stream torrent or flash video sites to view live sports.



Outside of BYUTV and Watch ESPN, are there any online sites that share video that is friendly to the iPad?
S
snoscythe
Solution--get yourself a device with flash support.
S
scott715
Such as?
G
Guest
scott715 wrote:
Such as/

There are existing android tablets.

In 2 months the windows tablet will be out which will be technologically head and shoulders above anything apple or google have on the drawing board for the next few years.
B
BroncoBot
hawkwing wrote:
Such as/

There are existing android tablets.

In 2 months the windows tablet will be out which will be technologically head and shoulders above anything apple or google have on the drawing board for the next few years.

This is also what HP told us about the Touchpad. And we all remember how that tablet turned out. Firesale within a couple months of release because of horrible sales.



I actually have an HP touchpad though, and the thing has been awesome. I'll admit it's not even close to a Ipad, but it's good enough for me, especially since it can run flash, Ubuntu, Android, and I can basically do everything I want with it because it's now open source. Great tablet if you like the ability to modify your gear.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.