C
CougarClawHere are a few things we expected at WSU that didn't materialize:
1) lots of helmets popping off. Bolting on 2 of the 4 straps really helped. I think I only saw one lost BYU helmet.
2) Fumbles. Not a one. not even a self-fumble recovery. We have relatively new RB's and they held on.
3) INTs. Nelson got away with a lot of wounded ducks but WSU DBs were supposed to be the experienced group of the defense. They couldn't hang on to any of them
4) Long plays to their WRs. I've heard multiple people criticize WSU for not getting the ball to the Pac-12 all everything WR Wilson more often. That's because he was covered. Like a blanket. how many times did Tuel (?) get flushed out of the pocket and then have no one to throw to. Coverage was simply excellent. And against a very good receiver corps.
5) We expected to see the #2 QB play in this game. not the #3 qb. not that i'm complaining really, but wasn't Lark supposed to be the starter next year?
1) lots of helmets popping off. Bolting on 2 of the 4 straps really helped. I think I only saw one lost BYU helmet.
2) Fumbles. Not a one. not even a self-fumble recovery. We have relatively new RB's and they held on.
3) INTs. Nelson got away with a lot of wounded ducks but WSU DBs were supposed to be the experienced group of the defense. They couldn't hang on to any of them
4) Long plays to their WRs. I've heard multiple people criticize WSU for not getting the ball to the Pac-12 all everything WR Wilson more often. That's because he was covered. Like a blanket. how many times did Tuel (?) get flushed out of the pocket and then have no one to throw to. Coverage was simply excellent. And against a very good receiver corps.
5) We expected to see the #2 QB play in this game. not the #3 qb. not that i'm complaining really, but wasn't Lark supposed to be the starter next year?

