Archived Topic

The Cost of 3 Tickets

by Cougarbib · 9/1/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Cost me well over $200.00. The two season tickets were not bad, but the speeding ticket was a killer. Why can't they extend that 80 MPH zone all the way from Las Vegas. Los Angeles for that matter.



Getting a really good radar detector before getting a ticket - Priceless.



I actually did - but had given it to my son for his trip and had not had time to replace it.



I suppose I could just obey the speed limit or get a different car.



My John Cooper Works hits 80+ seemingly without even touching the gas pedal and feels like it is going 60.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
I feel for you Bibster. I just got back to LV without a ticket this time, but have gotten to know an officer or two along that stretch of highway. I can give you some tips on getting out of the points and insurance bump.



Our trip to the game was awesome. 6 guys, two rounds of golf and a victory to boot.
B
birdie702
Cougarbib wrote:
Cost me well over $200.00. The two season tickets were not bad, but the speeding ticket was a killer. Why can't they extend that 80 MPH zone all the way from Las Vegas. Los Angeles for that matter.



Getting a really good radar detector before getting a ticket - Priceless.



I actually did - but had given it to my son for his trip and had not had time to replace it.



I suppose I could just obey the speed limit or get a different car.



My John Cooper Works hits 80+ seemingly without even touching the gas pedal and feels like it is going 60.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


That's an easy fix. BYULV can help you. :D
C
Cougarbib
BYU LV has already helped me get my son off to the MTC, solve a small medical crisis, and now this. If you ever move to Las Vegas - BYU LV is a great friend to have.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
birdie702
Cougarbib wrote:
BYU LV is a great friend to have.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I don't know about that...j/k :)



You should join us for a round of golf one of these days. No more excuses! :D
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.