Archived Topic

BSU-MSU Game

by scott715 · 9/1/2012

Advertisement
S
scott715
Anyone watching this game? MSU is favored but BSU is up 3 in the 3rd quarter. Just turned it on.
Y
Y 4 Ever
I've been watching it. Both o's are making the d's look really good. Outside of msu running back I haven't been that impressed with either team.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BerliNY
Maybe BSU's offense will get a lot better between now and when we play them. And, maybe MSU's D is just really really good. But I'm liking our chances against Boise a lot more than I was when this game started.
S
scott715
MSU takes the lead 17-13 with 8 minutes left. BSU trying to come back.
M
Mythranor
I thought that as far as being in the right position and flying to the ball our Defense looked better than either Michigan St. or Boise St. I think Michigan State's running offense is better than ours but if Hoffman and Apo are both healthy I think our passing offense is better than theirs. I am much more hopeful for a win tonight than I was three days ago.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.