Archived Topic

Weber captions

by vancouvercougar · 8/31/2012

Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
The Weber offense has been studying the film of BYU's defense. This is what is looks like to them.



http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_h3z5nYAfACs/TCFPpSWu19I/AAAAAAAAAmE/r5kM7YpkfK0/s1600/BrownBrickWall_tileable.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
but they're in for a rude awakening when they realize it's even worse than they thought and it's more like this...



http://www.dreamstime.com/blue-brick-wall-background-thumb4746821.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BerliNY
True true, except the wall isn't stationary, it's coming towards you ... if our D had been a fixed, immovable wall, WSU would have had zero rushing yards ... instead they had negative five.



Also, I can't stop thinking about sponsoring a genetics research group where we cross the genes of KVN and Ansah ... and make 11 copies.
U
urroner
hawkwing wrote:
but they're in for a rude awakening when they realize it's even worse than they thought and it's more like this...



http://www.dreamstime.com/blue-brick-wall-background-thumb4746821.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

ha ha ha



Awesome!!!
U
urroner
Please Lord, this is Weber the totally awesome wildcat here....Yeah, I know I pester you a lot since I am a really needy and whiny kitty cat, pfssst, pfssst, but I really, really need your help now....well, next Caturday anyway. You see, I'm playing against my bigger and better brother Cosmo and I really don't want my butt kicked like that other wannabe kitty cat team was on Thursday and.... What??? Oh, it's going to be worse and...what??? It's for my own good. DAM....ooooops, DANG!!!!



http://www.jonco48.com/blog/cat_20prayer_small.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
Y
YNot
http://www.weber.edu/WSUImages/WSUToday/ImagesofWSU/2008%20images/aerialstad2.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Stewart Stadium: Capacity - 17,312



Motto: As big as Timpview
Y
YNot
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwmrCF21kmx06F-eVjEih2vnmF-JfBDQSVUtyfE8_N5RBoeiFApg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Does anyone really question why John L. Smith bolted for Arkansas' 10-month contract?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.