Archived Topic

Question for EM residents going to the game

by Ungoy · 8/30/2012

Advertisement
U
Ungoy
Anybody want to carpool from Eagle Mountain? I may have just scored a ticket, and while I can drive to the game, I'm curious if anybody wants to carpool. I'll pay some gas money.
G
Guest
I would, but since we're in Provo for work, we are just staying down here until the game.
U
Ungoy
hawkwing wrote:
I would, but since we're in Provo for work, we are just staying down here until the game.


I kind of thought that would be the case. Any other takers?
B
bostoncoug
Im in the same boat as Hawk. If you get tickets to another game, PM me and we can work something out.
G
Guest
bostoncoug wrote:
Im in the same boat as Hawk. If you get tickets to another game, PM me and we can work something out.

Where are you sitting this year?
Advertisement
U
Ungoy
So now that I'm here, where's the cougar corner after halftime area?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.