Archived Topic

WEAR BLUE

by snoscythe · 8/30/2012

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
AND I'LL PUNCH YOU IN THE GRILL. Just for those attending the game tomorrow. If you are outside the stadium, feel free to wear plenty of blue.
S
SpiffCoug
My Cougarcorner.com name is SpiffCoug and I approve this message.
C
cougfan84
If anyone wears yellow, red, any other color, they should be escorted out, by people wearing orange.
B
BroncoBot
cougfan84 wrote:
If anyone wears yellow, red, any other color, they should be escorted out, by people wearing orange.

SEriously. keep those WSU fans outta LES. :evil:



Just kiddin WSU fans. Have a great time watching your cougars get run down.
S
snoscythe
cougfan84 wrote:
If anyone wears yellow, red, any other color, they should be escorted out, by people wearing orange.


I'll punch those people in their twig and/or berries.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
snoscythe wrote:
If anyone wears yellow, red, any other color, they should be escorted out, by people wearing orange.


I'll punch those people in their twig and/or berries.

You're going to be throwing a lot of punches tomorrow.
C
Cougarbib
I will be wearing WHite Undergarments - beyond that - I was still getting used to the Wear Blue thing.



If I get to Provo in time to shop - I will spring for a white T-shirt. But white pants and white shoes - in the Temple - sure - at football games - no way.



If you see an old guy in an Aloha shirt - I got to Provo late. I moved from Hawaii - all of my stuff ix boxed up in a garage at my ranch in California - I live in Las Vegas - just got off a red eye from Honolulu - gotta drvie to Provo -



Give me a break



I am lucky to find a clean shirt and pants that still fit at this point. Got paint on my favorite blue jeans revnovating my house.
G
Guest
Cougarbib wrote:
I will be wearing WHite Undergarments - beyond that - I was still getting used to the Wear Blue thing.



If I get to Provo in time to shop - I will spring for a white T-shirt. But white pants and white shoes - in the Temple - sure - at football games - no way.



If you see an old guy in an Aloha shirt - I got to Provo late. I moved from Hawaii - all of my stuff ix boxed up in a garage at my ranch in California - I live in Las Vegas - just got off a red eye from Honolulu - gotta drvie to Provo -



Give me a break



I am lucky to find a clean shirt and pants that still fit at this point. Got paint on my favorite blue jeans revnovating my house.


Too bad you're not an elite level fan like the rest of us here.
A
ABYUFAN
hawkwing wrote:
I will be wearing WHite Undergarments - beyond that - I was still getting used to the Wear Blue thing.



If I get to Provo in time to shop - I will spring for a white T-shirt. But white pants and white shoes - in the Temple - sure - at football games - no way.



If you see an old guy in an Aloha shirt - I got to Provo late. I moved from Hawaii - all of my stuff ix boxed up in a garage at my ranch in California - I live in Las Vegas - just got off a red eye from Honolulu - gotta drvie to Provo -



Give me a break



I am lucky to find a clean shirt and pants that still fit at this point. Got paint on my favorite blue jeans revnovating my house.


Too bad you're not an elite level fan like the rest of us here.

:lol: :lol:
J
jonnylingo
Cougarbib wrote:
I will be wearing WHite Undergarments - beyond that - I was still getting used to the Wear Blue thing.



If I get to Provo in time to shop - I will spring for a white T-shirt. But white pants and white shoes - in the Temple - sure - at football games - no way.



If you see an old guy in an Aloha shirt - I got to Provo late. I moved from Hawaii - all of my stuff ix boxed up in a garage at my ranch in California - I live in Las Vegas - just got off a red eye from Honolulu - gotta drvie to Provo -



Give me a break



I am lucky to find a clean shirt and pants that still fit at this point. Got paint on my favorite blue jeans revnovating my house.


No excuses. there are white shirts at the stadium. just pick one up on the way to your seats.
Advertisement
G
Guest
jonnylingo wrote:
I will be wearing WHite Undergarments - beyond that - I was still getting used to the Wear Blue thing.



If I get to Provo in time to shop - I will spring for a white T-shirt. But white pants and white shoes - in the Temple - sure - at football games - no way.



If you see an old guy in an Aloha shirt - I got to Provo late. I moved from Hawaii - all of my stuff ix boxed up in a garage at my ranch in California - I live in Las Vegas - just got off a red eye from Honolulu - gotta drvie to Provo -


Give me a break



I am lucky to find a clean shirt and pants that still fit at this point. Got paint on my favorite blue jeans revnovating my house.
[/quote]



Every Mormon has a white shirt, who cares if it has a collar? #NoExcuses



No excuses. there are white shirts at the stadium. just pick one up on the way to your seats.
A
ABYUFAN
Cougarbib wrote:
Got paint on my favorite blue jeans revnovating my house.

If they really were your favorite blue jeans, they should have had paint on them by now ;)
N
northerncougar
Cougarbib wrote:
I will be wearing WHite Undergarments - beyond that - I was still getting used to the Wear Blue thing.



If I get to Provo in time to shop - I will spring for a white T-shirt. But white pants and white shoes - in the Temple - sure - at football games - no way.



If you see an old guy in an Aloha shirt - I got to Provo late. I moved from Hawaii - all of my stuff ix boxed up in a garage at my ranch in California - I live in Las Vegas - just got off a red eye from Honolulu - gotta drvie to Provo -



Give me a break



I am lucky to find a clean shirt and pants that still fit at this point. Got paint on my favorite blue jeans revnovating my house.


Come on dude, you're rich remember? You shouldn't have a problem springing for a white t-shirt.
G
Gunk
Maybe we should start a "Get Bib a White Shirt" campaign.



Hawk, Spiff, someone show up with an extra shirt for Bib. Can't have one of our own looking like a Ute.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
Let me get this straight--you don't own a white shirt, and in the event you can't find a store open on the way to the game that sells white shirts, your best back-up plan to wear to a BYU game is a hawaiian shirt? All that tells me is you're a bigger fan of letting people know you're from the islands than a fan of BYU.



You can sit by these guys, where I will be punching faces, twigs, and berries:



http://cdn.motinetwork.net/motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0807/douchebag-demotivational-douchebag-douche-demotivational-poster-1217462628.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
R
redneckjedi
snoscythe wrote:
Let me get this straight--you don't own a white shirt, and in the event you can't find a store open on the way to the game that sells white shirts, your best back-up plan to wear to a BYU game is a hawaiian shirt? All that tells me is you're a bigger fan of letting people know you're from the islands than a fan of BYU.



You can sit by these guys, where I will be punching faces, twigs, and berries:



http://cdn.motinetwork.net/motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0807/douchebag-demotivational-douchebag-douche-demotivational-poster-1217462628.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


High probability they are berry-less. ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.