Archived Topic

Can't wait for bball to start

by imuakahuku · 8/29/2012

Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
Football is still my first love (sportswise), but I am so stoked for bball too. Props to coAch Rose for making me almost as excited for bball as fball. Can't wait to see Haws doing his thing and how long do we have to wait for Emery 2.0?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
I am looking forward too but it is football eve and that is what is on my mind.
I
IowaCougar
I won't be able to attend any football games in person this year. BUT - I'm really excited for the Cougars to come to Iowa State on Saturday, Dec. 1st. Come on up! You can stay in my basement and we'll go to the game together! 8)
G
Gunk
Football just helps pass the time for me until basketball starts.



Looking forward the bball season and watching BYU compete on a national level. ;)
C
Cougs_Rule
Can't wait to see what Jeff Chapman's tweet is all about relative to Ian Harward.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.