Archived Topic

CougarCorner's Football Prediction Game

by hawkwing · 8/28/2012

Advertisement
G
Guest
Hide yo wife, hide yo kids, it's time for the BYU Football Prediction game!



Make sure you enter your predictions for the prediction game.



This year there will be _NO_ altering or additions to people who couldn't enter their predictions before the games started.



http://www.cougarcorner.com/game_predictions.php?sportid=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
J
jonnylingo
How do you make the prediction.
A
ABYUFAN
jonnylingo wrote:
How do you make the prediction.

Well, personally I make them by putting on my blue goggles, and predicting a BYU win in every game. I used to be able to influence the predicted rushing values and passing values posted on the side of the page by picking large enough numbers to influence the averages away from the nervous Nancys, 'till stupid Hawkwing changed the code to exclude outliers...
G
Guest
Go to the link, find your username, and there should be a -- under the WSU icon on the same row as your username. Click on that and it will take you to a page to enter your predictions. Then hit save.
Y
YNot
jonnylingo wrote:
How do you make the prediction.


Right hand side banner. Scroll down to CougarCorner Prediction Game. It shows the average predictions for the WSU game. There is a link in the middle of the banner to "Enter Your Predictions".
Advertisement
G
Guest
YNot wrote:
How do you make the prediction.


Right hand side banner. Scroll down to CougarCorner Prediction Game. It shows the average predictions for the WSU game. There is a link in the middle of the banner to "Enter Your Predictions".


Even better than the way I said.
J
jonnylingo
Thanks. ABYU fans's suggestion might have been the most helpful. :lol:
G
Guest
ABYUFAN wrote:
How do you make the prediction.

Well, personally I make them by putting on my blue goggles, and predicting a BYU win in every game. I used to be able to influence the predicted rushing values and passing values posted on the side of the page by picking large enough numbers to influence the averages away from the nervous Nancys, 'till stupid Hawkwing changed the code to exclude outliers...


Yeah it was always fun when the averages has BYU winning 999 to -452.

:lol:
A
ABYUFAN
hawkwing wrote:
jonnylingo wrote:
How do you make the prediction.

Well, personally I make them by putting on my blue goggles, and predicting a BYU win in every game. I used to be able to influence the predicted rushing values and passing values posted on the side of the page by picking large enough numbers to influence the averages away from the nervous Nancys, 'till stupid Hawkwing changed the code to exclude outliers...


Yeah it was always fun when the averages has BYU winning 999 to -452.

:lol:

Lol. Ahhh the good old days



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
E
EM_Puma
If I were a betting man I'd go with the Cougs



;)
Advertisement
B
byutx
Do I have to pick all 12 games right now?
G
Guest
No, you can pick game by game. The only limitation, is of course, that the predictions must be entered one hour before kick-off.
B
byutx
hawkwing wrote:
No, you can pick game by game. The only limitation, is of course, that the predictions must be entered one hour before kick-off.

Thanks.
A
AmmonCougar1
Remind me how to go to a previous game to see my predictions and how close they were to actual numbers. All I see is Weber State. Thanks.



J. Child

Ammon, ID
M
Mythranor
Have to click the previous month. It's right above the blue section with all the team logos.
Advertisement
J
Jarhead
There should be a question about margin of victory (not just predicting each team's score).
M
Mars
snoscythe wrote:
A friendly reminder to get your Utah predictions in:



http://cougarcorner.com/game_predictions.php?sportid=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jeez. Talk about pushy! There's no need to be such a jerk about it.



On a side note, I think the whole fanbase calms down and relaxes if BYU beats Utah this Saturday.
S
scott715
When will the scores get updated?
S
SpiffCoug
Updated.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.