Archived Topic

WAZZU Captions

by BoiseBYU · 8/28/2012

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
http://americaexplained.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/skeleton_in_closet_74214583.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



You thought Mike Leach treated Craig James' son harshly. Get a load of what he did to the former Wazzu defensive coordinator
B
BoiseBYU
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/a/airplane_water_skiing-13225.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



I know Mike Leach is innovative with his air attack, but this is taking it too far....
M
Mars


LOL @ WSU



http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41wpqhG1G4L._AA300_.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
Florwood
http://content.lib.washington.edu/cgi-bin/getimage.exe?CISOROOT=/imlsrenton&CISOPTR=495&DMSCALE=100.00000&DMWIDTH=802&DMHEIGHT=606.5125&DMX=0&DMY=0&DMTEXT=&REC=1&DMTHUMB=0&DMROTATE=0" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



These Spiderman uniforms should confuse them.
G
Gunk
http://wenatcheeworld.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/20120725-075106-pic-583613196_t310.jpg?fea3b5f97b151dfb0b2dafe96b67ccc3bb6495b2" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Aughh! I'm so mad about that loss I could eat this mic!
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/906436/BL4Pk.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



uh ahh ummm sigh
B
BoiseBYU
http://cl.jroo.me/z3/9/U/7/d/a.baa-Safe-Swimming.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Sure Leach is innovative. But look what innovation got this guy
Y
YNot
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5LW84r5eLXiLK2T_bySk_MrRSzr_saA_98eDqRpVe4Yltck1wVA" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Our defense is sketchy, but we will clean your teeth like no other!
Y
YNot
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTyL85FrGm3WNXbRsUPo3Ywu4ps6mgyTAH4djFDtf0I2KbFyTM" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



The front yards and gardens in Pullman are greener than yours!....because of me!
Y
YNot
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSBCj3yl_2cLEvvpHp09MB5cx-4_unFXXbfrTbdkewSDJfDl8P" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Martin Stadium - home of the Washington State Cougars



Motto: Slightly larger than Boise St.
Advertisement
Y
YNot
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNCr2y2j369M_VLnlAH_rFdZlXFRFcHYxYmGVAWuMy1I9GyjF8GA" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Mike Leach unveils the new defensive coordinator's game day attire.
Y
YNot
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOKSTouHOneWxZYE13Z_QeeHYlS-1uLwefG0iS14ZHKQLI_GsZig" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



The front seven for the Cougar's Rose Bowl team!
Y
YNot
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXE3Nk3vz4eGQB_g1v1h0Uk_mqsrO3yPcYbIZfW8wULT0ut4x3HQ" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Hedgehog?
Y
YNot
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSLbTZFv-efH-RRcSeiNC5RhKP3VoM9hPf4QjgE9DF4kncdEMM" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



You do have to give them credit for this one! There is a WSU flag at every ESPN Game Day!
Y
YNot
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfE-NM9cKztM8sZoKG4ulfi1Jfo6qwZBTOwWl6Ot-XvxhVRtP6" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Mike Leach's individual portrait for his 2012 Little League....er Pop Warner...I mean, the Washington State Football Media Guide.
Advertisement
Y
YNot
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwphClmKRbmj_VMem4kPIXy7eG2qOFxwjy8xB2E4Ix-szAAQlCRA" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Former BYU Cougar Steve Sarkisian explains how the Huskies are still a level ahead of the Kittens in Pullman.
Y
YNot
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThgbZwQKmsrBoLiBgAJ3sIjQ5p4Ju1fMru1AlNXB1jJzLWFLeDjA" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



But Sark is quit to point out where his true allegiances lie.
Y
YNot
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHiRbblPS0wlulCPc5dAdxXmqdNK5aQp1NF9tiNw0mRUd7hlXX" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



The grounds crew prepares for WSU's home opener against Eastern Washington.
W
Wickchad
Uni's.gifUnable to decide what to wear, the Washington State defense decided not have matching outfits when they go out on Thursday.
Y
YNot
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyZWl6O2foF2a7G12lqKfQOSHGdq75yMXeCKDPvxoI8QBuBFhY" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Bachelorette: "Bachelor #1, you said you are a football coach. What is the hardest thing about coaching?"



Bachelor #1: "As coaches we failed to make our coaching points and our points more compelling than their fat little girlfriends. Now, their fat little girlfriends have some obvious advantages. For one, their fat little girlfriends are telling them what they want to hear, which is how great you are and how easy it’s going to be.



As coaches we have to solve our failure on reaching them, and the players have to listen. I am willing to go to fairly amazing lengths to make that happen. I don’t know if I will be successful this week or not, but I am going to try, and there will be some people inconvenienced, and it happens to be their fat little girlfriends.”
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.